Last Updated 10 April 2023
The following data protection declaration applies to LILYBEE Gmbh, www.lilybee.ch, and its sub-domains, affiliated sites, and LILYBEE GmbH’s pages and accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. (“Website”/”Site”/“Websites”/”Sites”).
It defines the principles according to which we process all personal data that we collect from you and/or that you make available. We respect your privacy choices and understand your need to keep your personal information private. We are committed to safeguarding all information we collect from you when you use our Content, Services, and/or Products.
By using our Sites, you consent to the terms and conditions of this policy declaration.
If you do not accept it, please do not access our Sites.
General Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using the website. Personal data are all data that relate to a specific or identifiable person. For example, name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior, etc.
- These Sites and LILYBEE GmbH are represented by Christine Bliven (“I”/ “We”/ “Us”/”Our”) and located in Rosengartenstrasse 10, 8037 Zürich, Switzerland. You can contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
We collect, store, and use the following personal data:
- Personal Identification Information (First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Physical Address, Telephone Number)
- Credit Card Information / Payment Information
- Billing and Shipping Address
- Personal Medical History
We also collect, store, and use data about your behavior, for example, purchase data and data from your Computer, including your IP Address, Geographical Location, Browser Type, Time Zone, Operating System, Browser Version, Pages on our Site that you visit, time and date of visit, and time spent on those pages.
Lastly, we collect information in any communications you send to us by e-mail or through our website, including its communication content and metadata.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In most instances, you provide us with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register with our Sites or create an account on our websites.
- Subscribe to our e-mail list or newsletter.
- Purchase anything from our Sites.
- Download anything from our Sites, including freebies, lead magnets, and the like.
- Contact us through e-mail or the contact button on our Sites.
- Participate in contests and giveaways.
- Enter our Sites to gain access to courses, membership areas, blogs, and private groups.
- Leave a review or feedback.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or we interview you.
We collect information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system by automated data collection technologies, as detailed below. This means that we are already collecting this data when you browse our Site.
We collect communication content and metadata when you post it to our Sites and when our website generates metadata in connection with your communication.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to disclose and process that personal information per this policy.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal data that you submit to us voluntarily, through our Site, or other means will be used to:
- Administer our Sites and business.
- Personalize our Site for you.
- Enable your use of the services available on our Sites.
- Allow you access to our private groups.
- Process your order.
- Send you goods purchased through our Sites.
- Supply services purchased through our Sites.
- Manage the account you created on our Sites.
- Send statements, invoices, and payment reminders, and collect payments from you.
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you newsletters if you subscribe to our website. You can inform us anytime if you no longer require the newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties, which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology. You can inform us anytime if you no longer require marketing communications.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users. We never provide third parties with data that can identify any individual user from that information.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Site, Products, or Services.
- Keep our Sites secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Sites, including monitoring private messages sent through our Site’s private messaging service, and
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect the life or physical safety of the data subject.
If you submit personal information for publication on our Site, we will publish and otherwise use that information per the license you grant.
Without your express consent, we will not supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
WE WILL DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING INSTANCES:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, subsidiaries, and holding companies as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We will disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
DETAILS ABOUT OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICE PROVIDER
www.lilybee.ch uses WordPress as a Content Management System (“CMS”) and is hosted by Rocket.net (“Host”). Our Host provides us with an online platform to host our blog and sell our products and services to you.
Your data may be stored through our Host’s data storage, databases, and general applications.
In addition, web traffic between the user and the Host is relayed partially through Cloudflare’s Enterprise Content Delivery Network (“CDN Provider”) for performance and security reasons.
Our Host, CDN Provider, and other service providers may use analytic tools to measure traffic and usage trends for www.lilybee.ch. For example, when you visit www.lilybee.ch, our Host may collect the following information from your visit:
- the IP address of the computer or device you are using to visit our website,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the data accessed,
- the website from which access is made to our domain,
- your computer’s operating system and the browser you use,
- the country from which access to our website, and
- the name of your internet provider.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries where we operate to enable us to use the information per this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred and or processed in Switzerland, United States and the EU.
Personal information that you publish on our Sites or submit for publication on our Sites will be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Right to Access. You have a right to request from us copies of your personal information subject to the following:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity, such as a photocopy of your passport.
- Payment of CHF 25.00 to cover the administrative expenses incurred.
- We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Right to Erasure. If you have consented to the use of data, you can revoke it at any time.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information under certain conditions.
- The right to object processing. Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Opt-out.
We will never sell your information.
We may share your information as necessary with our third-party service providers or collaborators. You will always be informed if we share your information before you opt-in. If you decide to opt-in, you will always have a right to opt-out.
All requests for information, requests for disclosure, or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make a request, we have thirty (30) days to respond.
We may deny your requests in certain instances; for example, we cannot verify that you are the owner of the information, or we are legally required to maintain a copy of the personal information. In that event, we will communicate this fact to you in writing.
You may appeal our decision by responding to the communication denying your request.
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If at anytime, you wish to unsubscribe from our email list, send an email at email@example.com or follow the instructions we provide at the bottom of every email that we send.
Please take note that our Email Service Provider allows us to segment and tag our leads. And therefore, it is possible that you are part of several segments or lists. This is especially true if you interacted with us through different methods. For example, you sent an inquiry, downloaded a lead magnet, or watch a particular presentation, or bought a particular service/product. This means that when unsubscribe using the link in an email, you may only be unsubscribing from a particular segment or list.
To completely unsubscribe from our leads list, you may need to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE RESPOND TO “DO NOT TRACK” REQUESTS?
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practice when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track.” You may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We keep data for as long as there is a need to keep it in connection with the purposes for which it was collected. We may retain your data after a particular matter or exchange has concluded, but purely for record-keeping purposes and to be able to respond to queries.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this, we will retain documents, including electronic documents, containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
While the specific periods vary depending on the circumstances, we generally will not keep records that include personal data for more than ten (10) years after a particular matter or exchange has concluded.
If you ask us to stop sending you marketing communications or Unsubscribe from our e-mail list, we will retain specific details, such as your name, to help us ensure that you are not contacted again.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- www.lilybee.ch uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content. Third parties cannot read the data that you transmit to us.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent your personal information’s loss, misuse, or alteration.
- As we are using our Host’s platform for www.lilybee.ch, as such, we are limited by the processes used by our Host to protect your data, including the use of firewall and encryption for payments.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our Sites; we will not ask you for your password except when you log in to our website.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TOOLS
Cookies are stored beyond the end of a browser session and can be called up again when you revisit the Site. If you do not want this, you should set your internet browser so that it refuses to accept cookies.
You can also delete cookies. If you are in Europe, you can learn more about how to delete cookies on this website: www.youronlinechoices.com
Note, however, that deleting cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites.
USE OF PIXELS
We reserve the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels (i.e., Facebook/Meta Pixels). These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
At the moment we have no such pixels installed.
WE USE FATHOM ANALYTICS
The purpose of us using this software is to understand our website traffic in the most privacy-friendly way possible so that we can continually improve our website and business. The lawful basis as per the GDPR is “Article 6(1)(f); where our legitimate interests are to improve our website and business continually.” As per the explanation, no personal data is stored over time.
Our Sites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please refrain from providing any information on our Sites.
If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please get in touch with us.
If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove the information from our system.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM OUR SITES
We do not collect, store, or have access to any payment data (for example, credit/debit card details) related to your purchase. We may have access to limited personal data, such as your name, e-mail address, and which products you purchased. Furthermore, we may use this data to contact you about your purchase, but only if you have given your consent to allow us to do so.
We make use of the following payment gateways:
If you pay by credit card, your credit card details will not be stored by us but will be encrypted using the “SSL” method and forwarded to the payment service provider Stripe Payments.
Even if you elect to “save” your credit card on our site to use it for future orders, it is the payment processor Stripe that stores these details and only a “token” is stored on our site which can identify the card to Stripe but which is useless on its own.
If you choose to pay us via TWINT, we will have access to the following information:
- Your name
- Your Phone number
- Your mobile number
However, we do not have control or responsible for how TWINT and our bank handle these details.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS WE USE
You may engage with us through our social media accounts and other third-party applications we use.
If you want to know how our social media and third-party application provider use and collect your data, please read their respective privacy policies here:
Meta Platforms, Inc (Instagram) https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy
Meta Platforms, Inc (Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (Zoho Mail)., https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
OUR E-MAIL POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of the US CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails from us will clearly state the sender’s name and clear and specific information as to how to contact us. Our e-mails will also provide detailed instructions if you wish to unsubscribe from our e-mail list.
AMENDMENTS TO THE DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
We reserve the right to amend the data protection declaration to adapt it to changed legal situations or in the event of changes to the services offered and data processing. However, this only applies with regard to statements on data processing. If the user’s consent is required or elements of the data protection declaration contain regulations of the contractual relationship with the users, the changes are only made with the users’ permission.
The users are asked to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection declaration.